The COVID-19 public health crisis affects everyone in our global community. With this evolving pandemic, Fluidigm stands behind decisions to postpone international and regional events for the foreseeable future. In the near term, we are committed to sharing new information and findings virtually on fluidigm.com and through other channels.
As we all balance the demands of work, family and personal safety while limiting professional and social interaction, Fluidigm remains dedicated to supporting you with our products, technologies and expertise to enable global research on multiple frontiers of health and life sciences. Now and always, please contact your sales representative or field applications specialist if we can assist you.
Join us for a special webinar with Expert Cytometry (ExCyte) co-founder Tim Bushnell to take a deep dive into the detection methods used in fluorescence flow cytometry and mass cytometry. Tim will discuss the similarities and differences in panel design for these two techniques, with an emphasis on how the method of detection of the reporter marker impacts these decisions.
Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2021
Time: 10:00–11:00 am PT | 1:00–2:00 pm ET | 6:00–7:00 pm GMT
Virtual Events and Webinars
- Corporate Events
- European Events
- Mass Cytometry and Imaging Mass Cytometry™ Sessions and Events
- Data Analysis Sessions and Events
- Microfluidics Sessions and Events
|On demand | 9th Annual Fluidigm Mass Cytometry Summit: Virtual
Keynote speakers at the September 23 Summit: Marcelo Sztein, MD, and Rebecca Ihrie, PhD
Hear researchers share their latest findings in infectious disease, oncology or immuno-oncology research. Speakers include Burkhard Becher, PhD, Evan Newell, PhD, Hiroyoshi Nishikawa, MD, PhD, and Kurt Schalper, MD, PhD.
Hosted by SelectScience® and presented by Andrew Quong, PhD, Chief Science Officer, Fluidigm, and Roberto Spada, PhD, Senior Market Development Manager
| Please visit our dedicated European event pages for the full list of events and virtual events happening in Europe.
See European Events
See European On-Demand Events
|Mass Cytometry and Imaging Mass Cytometry Sessions and Events|
|View past mass cytometry webinars on demand.
Watch Past Webinars
|Data Analysis Sessions and Events|
Live Onsite Events 2021
- February 25–27 | Tumor Immunology Meets Oncology XVI
Halle (Saale), Germany
- June 9–12 | EACR 2021 Congress
- June 17–18 | MAD SSCi Annual Conference
- June 21–23 | Immune Responses in Cancer and Infection (IRCI)
- September 6–8 | New Directions in Immuno-Oncology: Therapies and Stratification
- September 14–17 | Core Technologies in Life Sciences Conference (CTLS2021)
- October 6–8 | Cytométrie 2020: 24th Congress of the French Cytometry Association
- November 9–10 | LION Leipzig Immuno Oncology Conference
- November 30–December 1 | ELRIG: Pharmaceutical Flow Cytometry & Imaging 2021
- December 7–9 | SFI 2021: Annual Meeting of the French Society for Immunology
- December 7–9 | EACR-OECI Joint Conference: Molecular Pathology Approach to Cancer